Price : 0.0010232 BTC
Color: As the pictures shown
24V Input With No Load Current: 3A
48V Input With No Load Current: 6A
Maximum Current: 20A
Maximum Power: 1000W
Coil Inside Diameter: 40 mm
Coil Height: 50 mm
1. The coil accepts 40mm crucible.
2. It suits 12-36V power supply (not included).
3. Using the M4 pillars, fever smaller, more efficient.
4. The kit contains a full set of driving circuit elements and brass.
5. The higher the voltage, the greater the heating current when the same thing, the effect is better.
6. To increase the heat sink using a customized substrate as thick as 8.5mm! Cooling capacity is very powerful.
7. This section of induction heating using a low-voltage DC power supply 12-48V.Tested 53V power supply when working properly.
8. Because of its moderate power, it can be used for small parts DIY players do hardening, annealing, and other heat treatment.
9. This circuit can not only do the induction heating, but the copper tube into the high-frequency transformer is also a powerful inverter.
10. Also can be used with a graphite crucible melting gold, silver, copper, aluminum, and other metals, uniform heating fast, very convenient.
11. But at the same time heat is also large, so to eradicate the actual situation to select the input voltage, the general use of the words 24V or 36V power supply is enough.
12. The circuit board using double-sided fiberglass board, mainly copper traces are used to widen use the entire back surface of the resonant circuit common, continuous work, please add a fan to blow down from above, to the resonance capacitors and other components cool.
1 x ZVS Low Voltage Induction Heating Board
1 x Heater Coil
1. Buyers need to bring their own power and cooling unit.
2. Start switching power supply voltage reaches 12V above and then access the induction heating circuit.
3. Although this circuit can tolerate 20-30A input current moment, but do not exceed 15A when safe work, you can easily add an ammeter between the power supply and heating driver board but always monitor the current overload.
4. The volume of the object being heated inside the heating coil can not exceed 1/5 of the volume (if the heating cylinder, then heating coil diameter less than the diameter of 1/3), or it may be due to overload or burn out the power supply to the circuit.