Price: 0.0038101 BTC
|Bluetooth Version||BT 5.0|
|Compatible OS||Android 6.0 or above; iOS 11.0 or above|
|APP Name||Haylou Fun|
|Watch Language||English, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Korean|
|Information Reminder||Call Reminder|
|Health||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Exercise and Record|| Multi-Sports Modes|
|Wrist Hand to Brighten The Screen|
|Customized Watch Faces|
|Sensors||Heart Rate Sensor, Motion Sensor, Blood Oxygen Sensor|
|Screen||Size: 1.32 inch|
| Resolution: 360*360 pixels|
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 330 mAh|
|Using Time: About 12 days|
|Standby Time: About 20 days|
|Charging Type: Magnetic Charge|
|Appearance & Details|
|Material||Band Material: Silicone|
|Weight and Size|
Size: About 45.2*37.245.7*45.7*11.1mm
Strap Width: About 22mm
Strap Length: About 25mm
Product Weight: About 55g (with Strap)
|Packing List||1* Haylou RT2 LS10 Smart Bracelet|
|1* Charging Cable|
|1* User Manual|
1. Light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
- Why doesnâ€™t my watch start?
1. The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use.
2. If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch.
3. Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
- Why my watch doesnâ€™t charge successfully?
1. Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state.
2. Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch.
- Why is there no charging cable in the package I received?
1. Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charging jack.
2. If your watch isnâ€™t USB charging and you donâ€™t receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
- How to change the date and time?
Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
- Can I wear it for swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.
- About the measurement data.
The monitoring data of heart rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and other health functions are for reference only, not on a medical basis.