Price : 0.0021924 BTC
1. Material: A-grade electromagnetic sheet monocrystalline silicon.
2. The semi-flexible solar panel is an alternative solar module-lighter. It can automatically and quietly charge the on-board 12V battery of an RV, motorhome, boat or other vehicle with no maintenance and is more flexible than comparable solar modules. Curved surfaces such as boat decks or RV niches are easily fitted with junction boxes for extra protection.
3. Can provide power for ships, sailboats, yachts, offshore operations, surveillance, electric lights, etc.
4. RV/caravan, adventure vehicle, commercial truck/trailer, RV/pop-up grid and remote communication sites
5. Can supply power for electric vehicles
xAdvanced technology back contact battery allows flexibility and increased wattage per square foot.
xUnique frameless design includes six metal reinforced mounting holes for easy installation
xStrict quality control to meet the highest international standards CE, TUV
xHigh light transmission, flexible laminate is less prone to cracking than traditional glass
xExcellent electrical performance in high temperature and low light environment
xEquipped with pv connectors for positive and negative leads
xTwo bypass diodes minimize performance degradation due to partial shading
xCan be easily placed on a curved solid surface
xBuilt-in blocking diodes prevent the battery from discharging at night
xAll weather protection, they are waterproof and UV resistant, sealed junction box
Maximum power (Pmax): 100W
Maximum system voltage: 700V
Open circuit voltage (Voc): 19.2V
Short-circuit current (Isc): 6.87A
Maximum supply voltage (Vmp): 16V
Maximum power current (Imp): 6.25A
Operating temperature (NOCT):45Âmore or less2â„ƒ
Number of batteries:32
Solar panel size:1050x540x2.5 mm
Package size: 1080 x 560 x 35 mm (thickened and stiffened carton, front and back pearl cotton protection packaging)
1. Standard test conditions: radiation rate of 1000w/m2, temperature 25 â„ƒ, AM = 1.5
2. Please do not place sharp objects and solar panels together, so as not to scratch the solar panels, affecting the current output
1 x solar panel