Price : 0.0009645 BTC
Type: 12 Holes
Solar Panel Power: 7V 1.5W
Pump Power: 7V 1.2W
Max Flow: 200L/H
Max Water Height: 70cm /27.56"(appr.)
Life Time: ≥10000 hours
Delay:≤3s(the pump will automatically restart within 3 seconds when the sun is shining)
Solar Panel Size: (L)X(W) 11x11cm /4.33"x4.33"(appr.)
Hydroponic Box Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 38x28x14cm /14.96"x11.02"x5.51"(appr.)
- Solar panel powered water hydroponic system grow box with bump
- The overall sense of strong, elegant and beautiful shape, conducive to a variety of planting operations and plant growth.
- The basin cover and the planting basket adopt the dark material, which can effectively prevent the light from entering the basin, thereby reducing the growth of green algae in the nutrient solution.
- The appearance is elegant, is conducive to the growth of a variety of plant operations and plant.
- It can be used as a popular science textbook for children. It is easy to operate, easy to observe, convenient for children to participate, and improves children's ability to observe and operate.
- Do not use the solar fountain without water, otherwise the motor will be damaged
- Change water frequently to keep the water cleaning to avoid any dirt to impede the pump.
- Keep the surface of solar panel cleaning constantly.
- When the sunlight is weak, water pumps will not work continuously, once sunlight is stronger it will automatically continuous work. The water height is proportional to sunlight.
1 x Hydroponic Box
1 x Solar Panel With Pump(6pcs nozzles, 1pc nozzle base and 1pc connection head)
12 x Mini Planting Basket With Planting Cotton
20 x Nursery Block Cotton
1 x Tube
1 x 4-way Nozzle
1 x English User Manual
(excluding other decorations)
Please allow slight deviation of measurement due to manual measurement.
Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different.
Due to different monitors and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Please consider the actual sizes shown in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.