Price : 0.0001292 BTC
This module is widely used in the design and development of home and industrial electronic products for the majority of electronic enthusiasts. It can be used as a signal input source for single-chip microcomputers. It is especially suitable for electronic circuit design of students in universities, middle schools and colleges. It can be connected to a single chip or Add a level of amplification to drive a relay or a small DC motor. The module board sets four selections: self-locking, interlock, triggering (jogging), high level, low level, machine equipment, automation equipment modification, PLC industrial control, robots and other intelligent products.
There is a signal light for each channel to clearly know which switch is working.
There are three options for working mode: self-locking/interlock/triggering (inching).
Self-locking is to press once to close the relay, and press again to close the relay. The self-locking 2 channels are independent of each other and do not affect each other. It can also be connected with an external trigger switch (CH terminal wiring), which can be triggered by high or low level (optional), and 2 channels can be remotely controlled at the same time, such as the control of lamps.
Triggering (jogging) means that the relay is closed when the button is pressed, and the relay is closed when the button is released. It is also possible to connect an external trigger switch (CH terminal wiring), and trigger with a high level or a low level (optional). It is suitable for circuits such as electric doors, electric door locks, and single-chip microcomputers that only need a high or low level pulse circuit.
Interlock is a typical application in fan design. When S1 presses down S1 relay pulls in; when S2 presses S1switch off, S2 relay pulls in. Only one of the 2-way interlocks can be turned on, or an external trigger switch (CH terminal wiring) can be used for high-level or low-level triggering (optional). Practical applications such as electric fan gear switch circuit, etc.
1. Adopt double-sided PCB design, 2 independent design, no interference with each other;
2. Adopting single-chip design, stable and reliable performance, strong anti-interference, and no accidental touch
Hair, superior performance;
3. The interface design is humanized, equipped with wiring terminals, which can be directly connected to the lead;
4. There is optocoupler isolation at the trigger end, and the trigger power supply can be independently connected to an external power supply, truly complete isolation;
5. With 2 tact switches as product test, directly check the stability of the product;
6. With power indicator (green LED) and 2 switch instructions (red LED);
7. Use the relay to control the load, and the load under 250V 10A (AC) and 30V 10A (DC) can be supported;
8. Module size: 63.5 X 38.5 X 18.5MM, weight: 40G;
9. Designed with 4 bolt holes: spacing 58 x 33, diameter 3MM.
Trigger voltage: low level is 0-2.5V, high level defaults to 3.5-5V (for 12V voltage trigger, a 5.1-6.8K resistor must be connected in series to trigger; for 24V voltage trigger, 18-22K must be connected in series The resistance can be triggered, otherwise the chip will be burned out)
Working current 1 way
Working current 2 way
1. DC+: Module power supply positive pole, which must be the same as the relay voltage;
2. DC-: module power supply negative pole;
1. CH1 -CH2: Corresponding to 1-2 relay trigger control terminals, supporting high or low level triggering;
2. TRV+: The positive pole of the external trigger power supply, if you want to connect the external trigger power supply, the jumper between RTV+ and VCC must be unplugged
3. TRV-: The negative pole of the external trigger power supply, if you want to connect the external trigger power supply, the jumper between RTV- and GND must be unplugged
4. 2 micro switches: corresponding to 1-2 relay test buttons, valid when triggered at low level;
5. High/low level trigger selection, when COM is connected to L, low level trigger is valid, when COM is connected to H terminal, high level trigger is valid, refer to the figure below
1. NO1â€"NO2: Relay normally open interface, the relay is suspended before being closed, and shorted to COM after being closed
2. COM1â€"COM2: Relay common interface
3. NC1â€"NC2: Relay normally closed interface, short-circuit with COM before the relay is closed,hang in the air after pulling in.
1 x Relay module