Price: 0.0128411 BTC
â–º Inverter IGBT
â–º HF is available for easy arc ignition
â–º Smooth cutting surface, high cutting speed
â–º The maximum cutting thickness is 15mm, the best cutting surface is 8mm
â–º Any metal can be plasma cut including steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brass, copper, etc
Name : TS-CUT40
Color : Black+Orange
Voltage : AC110V/220VÂ±15%
Output Current Rangeï¼š15-40Amps
Weight : 5.7KG
Dimensions : 370*160*300MM
Duty Cycle : 60%
1 x TS-CUT50(US/EU Plug)
1 x 200A Earch Clamp
1 x Cutting Gun
1 x Air Regulator
1 x Conversion Line
For detailed accessories, please refer to the product diagram
DESIGN FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
The machine design makes plasma cutting uncom-plicated. This list of design features and advan-tages will help you understand the machine's total capabilities so that you can get maximum use from your machine.
- Light weight and portable design for industrial use.
- Reliable touch start mechanism for plasma arc initiation.
- Rapid arc restrike for fast cutting of expanded metal.
- Purge section on output dial.
- Air regulator and nressure qage included.
- Parts-in-Place mechanism to detect proper installation of consumables and torch.
- Preflow/Postflow timing. Preflow is eliminated if arc is reinitiated in Postflow.
- Thermostatic Protection.