Price: 0.0468337 BTC
|Models||makeblock xTool D1 - 10W|
|Laser Electric Power||40W|
|Laser Module Output Power||10W|
|Laser Spot||0.08 mm|
|Wavelength||450 - 460 mm|
|Routing Speed||160 mm/s|
|Working Area||432 * 406 mm (17 * 16 inch)|
|Max. Workpiece Height||50 mm|
|Voltage Input||100-240V 50-60HZ|
|Control Software||Laserbox Software/ Laserbox App|
|File Type(s)||SVG/DXF/JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP/TIF/CR2, etc.|
|Product Size (L * W * H)||600*590*150 mm|
|Package Size (L * W * H)||620*345*130 mm|
|Software Download (Windows)||Click Here|
|Software Download (Macs)||Click Here|
|XTOOL Laser Cutting Honeycomb Working Table||Click Here to buy|
Higher Accuracy DIY Laser Engraving & Cutting Machine.
1. Best Downsized Industrial High Power Laser Engraver & Cutter for business starters, hobbyists, designers, artists, home-makers, professionals.
2. Better technologies (industrialized steel wheel&shaft, tension wheel, synchronous belt, Compressed light spot,etc.) makes the carving more precise and the carved works perfect. With more humanized designs, you can concentrate on your creation all the time.
Better Laser Enhances Cutting & Engraving Effect
Use innovative dual laser technology to combine two laser beams into one spot. The compressed spot has higher power, higher cutting ability, faster speed and better effect under the same electric power. The power of 10W dual laser xTool D1 is equivalent to a single laser 15W laser cutting machine.
Easy Focus Adjustment
Only take 3 steps to adjust the focus in 5 seconds. Pull down the original focus lever, slide the laser slider to make the focus lever close to the material's surface, recover the focus lever.
Large Engraving Area
A large working area of 432*406mm ( 17*16 inch ), more than the size of A3 paper, allows you to engrave more patterns at once. Easy to use and more efficient.
Connect the xTool D1 to your smartphone / PC / tablet via Wi-Fi quickly. Transfer images to Laserbox Basic software and allow you to edit them according to your needs in just a few simple steps.
Allows insertion of a large capacity TF card for file storage. When the transfer is complete, xTool D1 can disconnect from the PC and work alone. It is also easy for batch processing by pressing the button once.
1. Industrialized steel wheel&shaft: professional motion structure design, up to 160mm/s motion speed and more accurately.
2. The ultra-fine laser focus area,with the 0.08mm thin laser spot and 0.01mm ultra-high movement precision, it ensures more accurate cut lines and fewer burn marks.
3. Innovative Dual Beam Design: Combine the beams of 2 laser modules to achieve 10W laser output.Processing speed reaches 160mm/s,easy to cut 6mm basswood.
4. 432 * 406 mm (17 * 16 inch) Large engraving range to meet your various engraving needs.
5. Industrialized steel material for both axle and wheel has longer product lifetime.
6. More Function:Using additional raisers (sold separately ID:1915184) to increase the height of xTool D1 to facilitate the engraving of higher objects.
1. What is the difference between the 5W and 10W models? How should I choose the device power?
- 10W model supports more engraving materials, has finer engraving, and faster engraving speed compared to the 5W model.
2. Other Laser machine laser power is 20W, why xTool D1-10W laser power is only 10W?
- 20W is the laser power of other Laser machines, its actual laser output power should be 5W.
The laser power xTool D1-10W is 36W, the actual laser output power is 10W, and xTool D1-10W uses compressed spot technology(the spot size is 0.08mm), the actual engraving effect can be same as of the ordinarys 15W machine.
3. Why does the machine use steel wheels and steel shaft structures?
- Compared to the plastic wheels and aluminum shafts, the industrial-grade steel wheels and shafts just make our machine have higher repeat positioning accuracy, higher motion stability, higher processing speed, and longer lifespan.
4. Is it possible to engrave metal?
- Yes, the xTool D1 uses compressed spot technology with a spot size of only 0.08mm and supports engraving stainless steel and various coated metals. laserBox D1 5W can achieve the engraving effect of a normal 7W device, and 10W can achieve the engraving effect of a normal 15W device.
5. Is it possible to engrave cylinders?
- Yes, xTool D1 can Perform Engraving on Cylindrical Objects with optional rotary attachment.
6. What is the maximum thickness of material that the machine can cut?
- xTool D1-5W can cut up to 4mm basswood board at one time, and xTool D1-10W can cut up to 6mm basswood board at one time.
|1 x||12V 7A Power Adapter|
|1 x||USB Cable|
|2 x||Connection Cable|
|1 x||Leather Label (gift)|
|1 x||Basswood Board (gift)|
|1 x||Aluminium Sheet (gift)|
|1 x||Stainless Steel Pet Tag (gift)|
|1 x||TF Card|
|10 x||Rolled Belts|
|3 x||Hexagonal Spanner|
|1 x||Instruction Card|
|16 x||Screw M4*8|
|4 x||Screw M4*15|
|3 x||Screw M4*25|