Price: 0.0019361 BTC
Name: Rydel Seiffer Tuning Fork (Neurologie Vibrationsgabel)
Length: approx. 26 cm (10.2in)
Weight: approx. 108g
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Toxic nerve damage (ETOH, lead, heavy metals)
Immune-mediated neuropathies (AIDP / Gullian Barre, CIDP)
B12 deficiency / subacute combined degeneration
(Please note that the diagnosis of neuropathy or the other conditions listed above is only made through the consultation of a qualified specialist.)
Adjustment and Installation:
This tuning fork produces 2 different vibrations:
Vibration C64 Hz with dampers (as marked on steamers)
Vibration C128 Hz without the dampers
The two dampers must be flush with the lower edge of the value markings of the two forks.
The imprint "C64" on the dampers and the imprint "C128" on the tuning fork must all point to the user when the dampers are mounted.
How to use:
1. Ask the patient to close their eyes
2. The patient's foot is placed on a flat surface or placed flat on a chair, striking the tuning fork
3. Place the tuning fork end on the joint of the patient's big toe nail and place our finger under the patient's big toe while feeling the vibration.
4. Ask the patient to tell when the vibration is not felt and read the scale on the tuning fork.
5. If the scale is ≥ 5, the patient's vibration is normal.
6. If the scale is <5, the patient's vibration is abnormal.
1 x Rydel Seiffer Tuning Fork