FREE SHIPPING!0.0006930 BTC
Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz
Output Voltage: DC 12V
Medication cup capacity: 10ml
Ultrasound frequency: 0.4/1 min (depending on drug concentration)
Power consumption: 24MHz
Droplet diameter: 0.5-5 μM
Average materialization rate: 0.3ml/min-0.6ml/min(2% normal saline)
Operating condition temperature: 5degres-40degres(Humidity: 10%-80%RH)
Storage temperature: -40degres-50degres(relative humidity is not more than 93%, no corrosive gas and well ventilated indoor)
Overall Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 8x5x17.5cm /3.15"x1.97"x6.89"(appr.)
Plug: EU/US Plug(We will base on your country to send the corresponding adapter plug)
This nebulizer has been designed to offer compact, portable and lightweight.convenience while receiving inhalation treatments. This unit requires ordinary tap or distilled water and your physician-prescribed medication to create an effective high frequency mist Treatments, can be administered discreetly thanks to advanced ultrasonic technology making your nebulizer virtually silent during operation. The Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer should be used under the suoervision of a licensed physician and/or a respiratory therapist
- The fine particles with 0.5-5μm diameter generated by the atomizer.
- Helps provide atomizing therapy for colds, flu, bronchitis and other respiratory ailments.
- Skin care and moisturizing, nourishing hair, etc.
- Low noise, low power consumption and efficient atomization.
- Small and portable, suitable for home and travel use.
- Suitable for people of all ages, especially for children and seniors.
1. To avoid electrical shock: Keeping unit away from water: Do not handle the unit or power cord with wet hands: Do not immerse the DC adapter or unit in liquid; Do not use while bathing: Do not reach for a unit that has fallen into water O immediately unplug the unit
2. If the water tank or medicines cup is empty, do not attempt to operate the unit
3. If any abnormality occurs, discontinue use until the unit has been examined and repaired
4. If any discomfort of abnormality occurs, stop using the unit immediately.
5. Opening the clear cover during operation may cause a severe injury.
6. Do not tilt or shake the unit when in operation.
7. Do not use other than water in the tank, It may damage the transducer.
8. Do not use this unit while operating a vehicle.
9. The unit should not used where flammable gas, oxygen or aerosolsprsy products are being used.
10. The unit should not be left unattended while plugged in.
11. Disconnect the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning, fillingand after each use.
12. The unit should not be used for more than 20 minutes at a time,waiting 30 minutes before reusing the unit.
1. Do not immerse the unit in water . It may damage the unit , The unit shoulebe cleaned with a soft cloth moistened with a non-abrasive cleanser andwater
2. Cleaning all necessary parts after each use. The parts should be cleanedwith a mild detergent or commercially available disinfectant
3. Thoroughly rinse each part and allow to completely air dry before using
1 x Main Machine
2 x Mask Nozzle(Child and Adult)
1 x Guide Tube
2 x Mouthpiece
2 x Nasal Nozzle
5 x Reusable Medication Cup
1 x AC Adapter
1 x English User Manual
(excluding other decorations)