Price : 0.0059066 BTC
x UGREEN network private cloud storage is an intelligent home data management center, which can be accessed by multiple LAN and external network, connected by multiple terminals, and can access data in NAS anytime and anywhere. GREEN network private cloud storage can automatically back up the data in your mobile phone, tablet, computer and other devices, and remotely control the download for 7 x 24 hours, so as to solve the problem of data storage for you.
1. Brandï¼š UGREEN
2. Model: DH2100
3. Name: network private cloud storage
4. Processor: RTD1296 ARM Cortex-A53 quad core 1.4GHz
5. Memory: 2GB DDR4
6. Flash memory: 8GB EMMC
7. Number of disks supported: 2 disks (36TB) max
8. Hard disk protocol / specification: 3.5 / 2.5-inch SATA3.0
9. File system: external ext4; Internal EXT3/EXT4/FAT32/NTFS/HFS/HFS+/APFS
10. WiFi connection: 802.11b/g/n/ac 2T2R
11. Network interface: 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps adaptive
12. USB interface: usb3.0/5gbps; USB2.0/480Mbps; USB-C/5Gbps
13. Power supply interface: DC - 12V / 3A
14. Shell: ABS + metal paint
1. The documents and photos are automatically backed up and synchronized at any time;
2. Multi user, independent space and shared space coexist to meet the coordination of privacy and sharing, one click upload, automatic backup, intelligent classification, easy to use;
3. Support remote control download;
4. Adopt encryption and password protection to strengthen data security. With compatible cameras, real-time monitoring and anytime and anywhere access can be realized;
5. Support Android, IOS, windows, Macintosh OS, TV and other systems.
1 x Network private cloud storage
1 x DC 12V / 3A power adapter
1 x 1 m gigabit network cable
1 x User manual
1 x Product warranty card
1 x Packing box
Q1: which clients does the private cloud storage of Greenlink network support?
A: Currently, the clients supported by lvlian NAS are as follows:
Mobile phone: Android 5.1, apple IOS 9 and above
Computer: win7, Macintosh OS x10.10 and above
Q2: can I use my old hard disk?
A: Yes. If you want to use the old hard disk, please back up the important data in the disk first.