Price: 0.0091553 BTC
Please note: This battery is popular and the inventory is unstable. Please pay attention to your email, if there is a change in product inventory, we will contact you via email in time.
Maximum discharge current
Max. charging current
Battery pack cell
1. User-friendly Design: The light-weight design makes the battery easy to install and remove. Black hard plastic shell protects the battery effectively and LED battery level indicator can inform you of charging in time. The USB port can charge your phone and other devices in outdoor. Equipped with battery holder, just need to use the key to open the safe lock.
2. Safe to Use: Built to the highest standards that has been tested. When the motor is overloaded, the system automatically switches off to protect the technical components against damage. The battery is fully sealed and designed to be using long, even on muddy roads.
3. BMS Protection Board: The high quality battery is equipped with a 25A BMS protective plate, which prevent over charge, over discharge, over current and short circuit and ensure the long life expectancy.
4. Stable and Durable: The input and output are more stable and its large capacity makes the service life of battery longer.
5. Ergonomic Design and Widely Applicable: The electric bike battery pack has a mounting bracket that will mount to most water bottle screw holes in the frame. Compatible with 36V electric bikes, bicycles, mountain bikes and more.
1 x Battery
1 x Base Plate
1 x Charger
1 x EU Plug Cable
1 x Instruction Manual
2 x Base Plate Fixing Screws
2 x Keys
Warnings and Cautions in Using the Battery:
To prevent a possibility of the battery from leaking, heating or explosion please observe the following precautions:
ï¬Do not immerse the battery in water, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
ï¬Not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
ï¬Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
ï¬Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
ï¬Do not connect the battery to an electrical outlet.
ï¬Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
ï¬Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
ï¬Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc
ï¬Do not work, trample or throw the battery..
ï¬Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
ï¬Do not use or leave the battery at high temperature (for example, at strong direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather). Otherwise, it can overheat or fire or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
ï¬Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
ï¬If the battery has leaked, and the electrolyte get into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean water, and immediately medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
ï¬If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it
ï¬In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
ï¬Be aware discarded batteries may cause fire or explode, tape the battery terminals to insulate them..
ï¬Battery charge as soon as possible after the battery is exhausted. Battery is not used for a long time, charge once every three months.
1. When charging the battery, please use the regular brand charger. The charging time should not exceed 6 hours.
2. It is strictly forbidden to place batteries in water and in fire, so as to avoid getting close to the heat source. It is forbidden to use metal and conductive materials to plug in the charging and discharging interfaces.
3. If you do not use the battery for a long time, please keep the battery power between 40% and 70%, it is recommended that the battery be charged every two months; otherwise, the battery may be damaged, and this irreversible damage is not within the warranty.
4. Please keep these products and accessories properly and keep them away from children.
5. Unauthorized self-repair and modification of parts may cause damage to the product and such man-made damage is not covered by the warranty.
6. Please use this product according to your local laws, regulations and restrictions.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL BEFORE ORDERING: Our battery fits in most motor kit, but exclude these four: Bosch. If you can not confirm your engine, please contact us.