Price: 0.0093146 BTC
Max Charge Voltage
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max. Charge Current
Standard Discharge Current
Max. Discharge Current(BMS)
Over current protection
Within a month
Within a month to three months
Within three months to one year
1* Battery with wires
1. When charging the battery, please use the regular brand charger. The charging time should not exceed 6 hours.
2. It is strictly forbidden to place batteries in water and in fire, so as to avoid getting close to the heat source. It is forbidden to use metal and conductive materials to plug in the charging and discharging interfaces.
3. If you do not use the battery for a long time, please keep the battery power between 40% and 70%, it is recommended that the battery be charged every two months; otherwise, the battery may be damaged, and this irreversible damage is not within the warranty.
4. Please keep these products and accessories properly and keep them away from children.
5. Unauthorized self-repair and modification of parts may cause damage to the product and such man-made damage is not covered by the warranty.
1. Thank you for purchasing our brand mobile power products, the company will provide you with six months since the date of purchase free warranty service.
2. The scope of warranty: product quality problems under normal operation, the product warranty period of the company to provide product maintenance services; due to the use of the product caused by the same or loss, the company does not undertake joint liability. The product back to the factory after the detection and judgment, to provide free maintenance or replacement for the product itself fault, if it is determined that people damage or over the warranty period, the company can provide paid maintenance services to customer service, quote.
3. The following will not enjoy the warranty service: the damage caused by improper use: such as the broken, the appearance is not normal wear, falls, circuit burned, extrusion deformation, the entry of foreign matter, and any other visible damage; users for their own reasons, such as: unauthorized modification, improper use, improper operation, water damage. High temperature damage caused; due to irresistible factors, such as earthquake, flood, fire, hurricane or war etc.
Warnings and Cautions in Using the Battery
To prevent a possibility of the battery from leaking, heating or explosion please observe the following precautions:
l Do not immerse the battery in water, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
l Not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
l Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
l Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
l Do not connect the battery to an electrical outlet.
l Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
l Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
l Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc
l Do not , trample or throw the battery..
l Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
l Do not use or leave the battery at high temperature (for example, at strong direct sunlight or in a vehicle in extremely hot weather). Otherwise, it can overheat or fire or its performance will be degenerate and its service life will be decreased.
l Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
l If the battery has leaked, and the electrolyte get into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean water, and immediately medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
l If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it
l In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument.
l Be aware discarded batteries may cause fire or explode, tape the battery terminals to insulate them..
l Battery charge as soon as possible after the battery is exhausted. Battery is not used for a long time, charge once every three months.
l Packing: decided by Shenzhen Hani Energy Technology Co. Ltd.
l The specification of the final interpretation of Shenzhen Hani Energy Technology Co. Ltd.