Price: 0.0004130 BTC
* Brand: stickdrive
* Speed level: Class 10, A1, U3
* Product size: 15mm * 11mm * 1mm
* Color: colorful
* Capacity: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
* Transfer speed: 20-40MB/S
* Reading speed: 48- 80MB/S
* Writing speed: 10-20MB/S
* Workng Voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V
* Memory Temperature: -40Â° ~ 85Â°
* Operating Temperature: -25Â° ~ 85Â°
* Durability: 10000 times plug
* High-speed read and write.
* Can be used as TF or SD Card.
* 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB Storage Size.
* Plug and play (no software needed).
* Applies to Cell Phones, Cameras, MP3/MP4 Player and More device.
Warm Tips ( 2.0USB reader Test Result):
Class 6: Read speed around 15-20MB/S, Write speed around 6-8MB/S
Class10: Read speed around 15-30MB/S, Write speed around 9-12MB/S
The TF card speed is based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on the host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.
TF card speed is greatly affected by the card reader, adapter, USB port, etc. A low-quality device will 100% slow down card speed.
1 * TF Memory Card
1 * SD adapter
* About capacity:
The displayed capacity is not equal to the nominal capacity. Manufacturers of Flash (memory) or hard disk devices generally use 1000 as the base, that is, 1KB=1000 Bytes, 1MB=1000KB, 1GB=1000MB, and the operating system is based on 1024 to calculate the capacity 1KB=1024Bytes, 1MB=1024KB, 1GB= 1024MB, the formatted capacity will be smaller than the nominal capacity. Under different operating systems, system files and firmware will also occupy a small amount of space, but the actual space used must be greater than or equal to 90% of the nominal capacity.
Note: This is calculation difference between manufacturer and our PC, just for you reference.